Friday 22 August 2014

Lots of layers!

Hi all,

After yesterdays two cards, I felt that I could do better, so I took some inspiration from fellow DC members and went for it.

I had saw people distressing the edges of their paper and it just seemed to give a more authentic feel. Most were using the Tim Holtz paper distresser, but I decided to try with scissors!


The overall card. 
Decoupage image topper accented with antique velvet distress inks.
Paper edges distressed with household scissors.
Purple circle sprayed with cosmic shimmer spray.
Little flowers punched and hand made by my mother. <3


I have hundreds of these cute embellishments but never use them!!



Among the boxes of embellishments were a little jar of these paper shimmery raised dots. I have no idea where they came from, I think Mum got them in a wallet swap!


White flowers punched and hand made by my mother. 



Cosmic shimmer circle, just adds a little more colour and splash to the card!


Well, I hope you like the card, I am very happy with it! This is more like the kind of card I should be making if I just put the time into it!
Well, how ese will I use all of my papers up? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment