Saturday 23 August 2014

Perfect Pearls take one!

Well I came across some perfect pearls in the craft stash and I had to look up to see how to use them. I decided to try the resist technique using personal impressions and V&A stamps.


Range of colours I have.

Versa mark watermark ink pad then two colours of pearls and stamped again with versamark to take off some of the powder.


Straight forward stamping with a clear sticky ink and going over with various colours!


Both of these were done using the same pearls colour! 
In the first one I coloured the paper with distress ink and then used the purple powder to make it shimmer and used the same ink pad to take off some of the powder leaving the impression of the stamp.
On the second one, I simply covered the paper with a clear sticky ink and used the same powder and took off some of the powder with the ink and stamp as before.

Exact same as above, just using green instead of purple.

A simple stamp and colour with the bronze.




1 comment: