Tuesday 18 November 2014

Christmas at Night

Today's make so far!

This one in my head was a simple idea and I suppose it is, but all the faffing with making a circular aperture card was just irritating!

Worth it though!

Have a look :)




The night sky was done using Inkylicious brushes with Momento and Distress inks with mountain templates.
The image was then stamped with tinted embossing ink and then heat embossed with Heat It Up Silver powder.

The patterned paper on the front section was from a Christmas signature series linen paper pack by DC and was mounted on a piece of card for extra strength as I wanted it sitting out in a 3d effect from the background.

Silver peel offs were used as an accent and then the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers were added and highlighted with diamond dust as a snow effect and the sentiment was stamped from an Inkylicious stamp set in Versafine Ink, The edges of the sentiment were distressed with the Tim Holtz paper distress tool I reviewed before (see tutorials in the menu above).

I added some sparkles with some sticky jewels at the center of the snowflakes and used some of the paper Candi dots with Anita's Glossy Accents to look like brads.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Louise, love the deer and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise this is a gorgeous Christmas card it was well worth the effort with the aperture. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Louise, so elegant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love the glitter on the flowers so effective
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty.. love all the details..
    LAura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, very beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
    Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
     www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
    Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


    ReplyDelete