Wednesday 19 November 2014

Snow Lady Christmas

Good morning everyone!!

How are we all today?

I thought I would share my latest creation with you all.

I bought this lovely and adorable stamp from NGCards and I thought that it was about time she was getting used!

The card has been layered with vellum papers and normal paper, embellished with some coloured twine I found lying around one of the embellishment boxes, wild Orchid Crafts flowers and candi dots.
The flowers in the lower left corner are left from Mum's stash and are made of fabric. I have no clue where she got them from!

The image was stamped in Momento ink and coloured with Promarkers.









21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Louise, love the snowlady she is a cutie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, a really cute image. I love the snow touches and the flowers are fabulous x
    hugs
    Sandie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise this is a gorgeous card. I love the snowman. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete