Wednesday 27 November 2013

Home made Promarker storage!

Hi all!

I have noticed a few people asking me how I store my promarkers and my various pens that I use on every card I make.

Well, until I received all of Mum's craft stash, I was storing them in the official letraset storage cases that hold 24 pens in one case.

I had about 60 colours, so this meant individual cases which became a pain in the backside when I was crafting away and needed to see all of my available colours at once!

I was also limited for desk space, unless I worked on the floor!

When I received Mum's stash, I discovered where all of her promarker pens were stored!

Here is a nifty, compact and most of all, PRACTICAL way to store all of your promarkers, or indeed copics or any pens you use.

This box holds one of EVERY promarker available and still has some space!





Mum used a small flower punch on sticky backed paper to put on the end of the pens once she had coloured them so that you can see clearly at a glance what colours you have! :D

8 comments:

  1. wow looks brilliant I have two drawers for my promarker one holds the light colours other one the darker colours my copics are in the plastic case they came in I have three of them
    kate
    (samsweep)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this handmade from scratch or an altered piece? looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm, basically Mum took either a DVD box or a shoe box and transformed it into this with cards and papers and pretty things :) All of the shelves in it were put in by Mum made from thick card and held in place with hot glue.

      Delete
  3. I like Kathleen was going to ask if it was made from scratch or altered, either way is brilliant !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is brillaint, your mum was a very talented lady wasn't she xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) She did develop her skills through the years!

      Delete