Friday 22 November 2013

First Christmas Card since 2010!! - Feedback welcome!

Hey all!

OK, so I got my craft on today as I posted earlier, and here are the results!

Getting all of the stuff out I needed may have created a bit of a crafty mess....
Oops!

 All of the bits waiting to be put together!


I did not have any blue glitter card, so I made my own!


The assembled card, glitter and all!

Foiled snowflake card as backing layered with foiled cream snowflake paper stock. 
Side border white paper is textured with flock. 
Punches used: Martha stewart gingerbread man boarder punch, xcut snowflake punch. Image stamped is forever friends independent stamp (not in a set), coloured with promarkers on white card stock, then backed with white card which was glittered by myself. 
Image and backing cut out and embossed with Nestabilities Labels Two and Cuttlebug. Sentiment is cut out card topped with letter and boarder peel-offs.







So there we have it!

My first card since making them with Mum.

I think she will have been watching over me having a giggle at the mess I was making.


1 comment: