Friday 10 May 2013

Mimi storage!

So,

I decided to use my Mums little mimi tote for my essential tools and stickies for when I am making any card :D

Who would have known that you would need so many little things!!

I also put in mini tubs of little embellishments that I seem to use on all cards, gems and such :)

I have my scissors, sticky pads, glues, rollers, pens, picky tools, embellishments, and even some glitter in there!

Mum was using it for something similar I think judging by what was in it, but alas, she was disorganised!




Job well done I think!!! :D

Oh - and flowersoft tubs once empty are amazing for glitter and gems!

3 comments:

  1. Being organized does help so much in card making - reduces that wasted time hunting around for for that essential bit that you just can't find!

    ReplyDelete