Friday 10 May 2013

Idiot's Guide....

Well, I was making my first card the other day for the first time in almost two years and lo and behold, I open Mum's box she kept her cuttlebug in to cut out my stamped image with nestabilities....

What did I find?

An idiots guide to which plates to use and in which order for all the different kinds of folders and dye cuts.

She had a mix of spellbinders, cuttlebug, sizzix and loads of other kinds of stuff! I would have been clueless otherwise!!

I was grateful and through the tears caused by a mix of sadness and amusement, I managed to get it all done!



1 comment:

  1. hi Lou, how lovely to find instructions written by your mum, can understand that seeing it was emotional but how amazing that she can still teach and guide you with her words, happy crafting, Fi xx

    ReplyDelete