Monday 27 October 2014

SECC craft fair 2014



In this image you can see the stamps I purchased on the first day of the craft fair.... Break the bank you think? Not a chance! The twenty-one crafters companion sets were only £1 each! Also, the CD ROM to go with it was also £1. The five stamps with the orange header on the packaging are from Inkylicious. The most expensive stamp there was £4!! The two to the right are Stampendous stamps, bit more expensive at £18 for the two.


New storage box (oh, the excitement) and the little packs are little coloured punched card circles that are shaped to look like buttons or brads when on a card! I came across them at a stall and had no idea where to get them before then! Mum had a little tub of them which I was slowly running down! So glad I found them. Turns out you can get them online and there are loads of colours!


The obligatory bundle of peel offs for borders from Pinflair, 3 tubes for silicone glue for only £3 and two packs of gold and silver A5 mirrored card for only £2!


ON SALE! £9 Never had tried X cut before but these were gorgeous!


I had to try these brushes, so I bought one pack of three to try out with my inks to get away from the brayer! I must say....Never touching the brayer again, these are so simple.


I went to clarity stamps to replace card that mum had a box of.... I got the wrong stuff, but this works for all of my ink blending with the new Inkylicious brushes! :D


Distress inks for £3 a pad you say? "Give me a basket and do you take card?" I say!


Sun and moon templates for the inkylicious brushes.


Hills and mountains template from Inkylicious. Got it free :D


OK.....so I went back the second day purely to get more of these brushes......


....and I got more distress inks....


Then I decided to try a couple of these and I had spent so much (£150) at one stall over the two days that I got three free :)


....and I bought more Inkylicious stamps......



............and more.....



..........and some more.....



...these ones fell in the basket and I didn't notice them, honest.........

No comments:

Post a Comment