Monday 31 August 2015

Happy mail!!

Well, I couldn't help myself.....

I got back onto DC and needed up having a catch up through various crafters blogs and sites and I ended up with some purchases falling miraculously into my shopping basket.......on several sites......


Here is my first lot of happy mail.

This was received from NG Cards and she sent with it one of her amazing cards she made!!!


So I ended up with a cute LoTV stamp (I fear a new addiction), a set of sentiment stamps and of course some forever friends...because I am still addicted too colouring them!

I bought the other wee stamp on the right as Incy had sent me one of the same type but a different design and it needed a friend :)


This is the card that Natalie made and i just had to show it off as it is, as always, stunning!!!

I had just been in a car crash so this was the perfect little pick-me-up I needed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment