Sunday 10 May 2015

Sorry for my absence!

Hi all you lovely crafty people!

I am so sorry!!


I was so active on the DC forums and all the social networking to do with card making around Christmas and then I vanished!

How I have missed you all!

I have had a lot going on...

I went back to college and I am 2 weeks away from graduating from my HND in Photography (at last) and I have also started a new job in photography working as a studio photographer. Very difficult to get that job straight off!!!!

So, I am also clearing out a lot of craft stuff as I have found it hard to cope with the sheer amount there is!

I do not use a lot of it, so keep an eye on my selling page :)

LOADS more coming up in the next few days to one week.

Some of the stuff still to be added is;

Literally 1000's of sheets of paper and card stock
Literally HUNDREDS of fiskars, martha stewart paper punches (and other brands),
Everything flowersoft related, inlcuding a box filled with every colour they ever did!

and loads more!

Hopefully pesky real life will leave me alone to colour in with my pens at some time shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment